A Little Glam

>Simple Joys...those glimpses of life that we should take time embrace, the reminders that it's the small and simple things that make life beautiful.
There are some simple joys that just happen, others we create. Take for instance my make-up bag. It's pretty enough, as well as convenient.
But I have a confession, it often sits on my bathroom counter because I'm (gasp!) too lazy to put it away. One day it occurred to me that I could either put the thing away OR I could put my make-up in something pretty that I wouldn't mind leaving out. I chose the second solution and dumped everything into a shiny silver bowl. It's not much bigger than the bag so when I do put things away it takes up about the same amount of space. And if I need my make-up to go it only takes a few seconds to dump it back into the bag.

What simple joy can you create today?
**Don't forget to enter the Scentsy giveaway here.**