Words of Appreciation

>A week ago I stood in the store holding two pieces of wood and thinking about what I could blog. Is that strange?!? I probably should have been thinking of what to make for dinner, but thinking about blogging is so much more fun. I thought about making a quick, inexpensive, and easy project that anyone could do. I thought it would be exciting to see what others would do with my idea. I could have never, ever, predicted the outcome of such a small project!
It has been thrilling to see you take my small idea and personalize it and improve upon it. And it has been so incredibly wonderful to be able to meet new friends.You have been so sweet and kind and.....think of any positive adjective and that would describe all of you. I stand in awe of your talent and your warmth and kindness. I am humbled. You have motivated me, encouraged me, and inspired me. The person I am today, is a much better person than the person standing in the store last week holding two pieces of wood. And for that, I cannot thank you enough!
I want you to know just how much I appreciate ALL of you!!!! Those of you who leave comments and those of you who don't---you have all blessed my life more than you will ever know! Thank you!

Now, if you want to see more incredible versions of my little idea, so visit Antoinette and Christy and be sure to leave them with some sweet words.
Then for a whole new twist on the idea (that I am so going to copy!!!) go visit Rae.

See ya, Love ya, Bye!