A Real Treatment

>I needed a window covering in the guest room to give it a more finished appearance. It was December and both my time and money were running short. It was time to get creative! While out Christmas shopping I found two new single flat sheets and a pair of sheers for just a few dollars. I simply layered the two sets and clipped them on the curtain rod. It was an inexpensive, temporary fix, that gave the privacy that was needed.I don't feel like I wasted money on this temporary fix because sheets can be used for so many things. It's always good to have a few on hand.Now, with a little more time and money, I found the perfect window treatments, for a great price. They're chocolate brown and closely match the existing bedspread.It's amazing how changing something so simple can make a real difference in the look and feel of a room!