Wedding Photos

>

In my last post I showed how I made the centerpieces for the wedding open house I decorated.
It was a pleasure to work with this young couple you see in the photos. I am not a "professional" wedding designer/planner but I do find enjoyment in helping newlyweds make their celebration special. They were looking for something unique and I think that's the look we were able to achieve. Their colors were bright pink, yellow, and turquoise.
The couple loved parts of the backdrop from another wedding I had done but they weren't happy with the center/door area.
So I came up with an idea they did love.
I gave my outdoor patio furniture pieces a fresh coat of turquoise paint and found some coordinating fabric to hang in place of the door. I added in some lighting and brightly painted pink windows. The backdrop took on a whole new look.
They were thrilled with the result. And their happiness was mine!