Light Changes

>I've been making some changes to my back patio. I found a chandelier and a tall lamp at the thrift store but I wasn't thrilled with the finishes so, of course, out came the spray paint!If you want to change the look of your chandelier without painting it, consider changing the style of the bulbs. Bulbs come clear, frosted, textured, flame tipped, or round. If you want more ambiance than light, you can choose flicker-flame bulbs or silicone covered ones. You can add or change lampshades. If you look, you can find shades at thrift stores and garage sales. Just be sure you know how many your chandelier needs so you won't come up short.Socket covers are another way to change the look. However, you should measure to be sure the new ones will fit (unlike what I did), or you can spray paint the existing covers (what I resorted to doing).To see more chandelier make overs, check out this post and this one.
Tomorrow I'll show you the finished lamp with it's made-over shade.